Thursday, April 03, 2008

Return (Once Again) of a Man Called Horse

I have returned.

I renewed my fishing license last Saturday. I hope to start fishing this weekend. I was actually ready to do some fishing last Sunday, but it was too cold.

In case you're wondering, I'm doing a little better, but I still have a way to go before I pronounce myself physically, mentally, and emotionally healthy. (I have no doubt that some fishing and catching a few fish will help with the healing process.) Anyway, thank you for your prayers.

In the off-season, I did a little exploring. I discovered Huguenot Lake in New Rochelle. I also learned of a spot in Riverdale (in the western Bronx), the Riverdale Riverfront Promenade & Fishing Access Site, where you can fish the Hudson River.

I hope to have a good season.