Saturday, April 09, 2016

The Explanation of the Lengthy Absence and the Return of a Man Called Horse


 
   Despite being gone for two-and-a-half years, I did go fishing in 2014 and 2015. Unfortunately, I didn't blog about my exploits. It's not that I gave up blogging, but that I just never got around to it, being preoccupied with too many personal and professional issues. I did keep detailed notes of each trip in my cell phone, which I eventually hoped to use to reconstruct my fishing experiences of 2014 and 2015 for my three loyal readers.

   Unfortunately, my cell phone burned out last month. I lost everything on it, including my fishing notes, contacts, downloaded articles I use for research, and six months of progress on Simpsons Tapped Out.

   However, I still have time-stamped photos of each fishing trip on my digital camera, and I will update this blog (which turns 10 next month) accordingly.